Wednesday

Spotify, Facebook, and Updates

On Spotify:
1. I stopped using it after it made me log in with facebook, and its updates on facebook are tiresome

Facebook:
1. Effectively added circles to their product, and they are useful at curating
2. Subcribing and unsubcribing from friends really helps cut the crap from the newsfeed
3. It definitely helps GSD, projects are easily made into events and events are easily organized, and my friends can actually see my work

Updates:
1.Tall Grass is being rewritten, but I am having second thoughts about it, I almost think I should do it as a series of blog posts explaining how it helped in specific conditions me attain goals
/begin brag
1. Getting a Job at Gamestop
2. Making Interesting friends from all over the world
/end brag

No comments:

Post a Comment